Andrew Basiago (b. September 18, 1961), a lawyer with acclaim as scholar, environmentalist and journalist, who attests to childhood experience as a time traveler ("chrononaut") in Project Pegasus under the U.S. Government Defense Advanced Research Project Agency, (DARPA) also claims to have discovered life on Mars. He describes himself as an indigo child, a "planetary-level whistle blower" who teleported to Mars via a "jump room" courtesy of the CIA.
Quotes from Andrew Basiago
"Time travel is going to open up the entire history, present and future, of the universe to us, so humanity deserves to know that we achieved time travel in DARPA's Project Pegasus."
- Project Pegasus, with the goal "to lobby the US government to disclose its teleportation secret so that teleportation can be adopted on a global basis to help humanity achieve planetary sustainability in the 21st century."
- The official website of the Mars Anomaly Research Society (MARS)
- The Discovery of Life on Mars, 2008, an analysis of photos taken by Mars Exploration Rover Spirit in November 2007.
- On Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
- (undated) 2018
- Richard Dolan talks to Bill Ryan in depth: Corey Goode, Andy Basiago, Bill Tompkins, MUFON, and more on Youtube
- Biography on Project Pegasus website
- Sworn affidavit
- Alfred Lambremont Webre, Discovery of life on Mars by Andrew D. Basiago chosen #1 UFO story of 2008
- On Coast to Coast AM with George Noory August 23, 2013
- Marshall Vian Summers.Life in the Universe, Chapter 3: The Limits of Space Travel