Affiliations Among Ufologists
Alfred Lambremont Webre relates Andrew Basiago's episodes of teleportation to Mars and Mary Rodwell's research findings in The Omniverse: Transdimensional Intelligence, Time Travel, the Afterlife, and the Secret Colony on Mars.
Paola Harris interviews Paul Hellyer.
Leslie Kean moderated, John Alexander and Richard Dolan debated: "Does the U.S. Government cover up knowledge of UFOs?" (“UFO "Cover-Up’ Debate,” February 22, 2012, requires subscription to access.)
Jacques Vallée and J.Allen Hynek long collaborated, Vallée and Hal Putoff associated.
Robert Bigelow and Jacques Vallée lately associated.
The "Carpenter Affair" refers to the sale of 140 case records sold to Robert Bigelow from investigations and regressions done, presumably in confidence, by John Carpenter. Leah Haley was one of Carpenter's cases.
- George Adamski
- Billy Meier
- George Green
- Barbara Marciniak
- Maori venerate the Pleaides/seven sisters, which they call Matariki. The maori New Year is close to the full moon in June each year as the Pleaides rise in our morning sky just before the winter sun comes up.
- Lisette Larkins once a personal assistant to Neale Donald Walsch
Celebrities Speaking Out About the Reality of Life in the Universe
- NFL MVP, Super Bowl-winning quarterback Aaron Rodgers with others witnessed a large craft
Government and Military Leaders Willing to Acknowledge the Extraterrestrial Presence on Earth
- Colonel H. G. Shaw, 1896 sighting
- Major Donald Keyhoe, Director of the National Investigations Committee on Aerial Phenomenon (NICAP) in 1958
- Lord Admiral Hill-Norton, Admiral of the Royal Navy, Chairman of the NATO Military Committee
- Paul Hellyer, former Canadian Minister of Defense
- John B. Alexander, Ph.D., avows the phenomena of UFOs are real; denies government cover-up, reverse engineering & Corso's credibility; Jacques Vallée, Tom Clancy and Burt Rutan all contributed to Alexander's:UFOs: Myths, Conspiracies, and Realities, 2011.
- Dr. Brian O’Leary, astronaut and scientist
- Dr. Edgar Mitchell, astronaut
- Neil Armstrong, astronaut, has reportedly made statements about UFOs and extraterrestrials on the moon.
- Gordon Cooper, astronaut: "I believe that these extraterrestrial vehicles and their crews are visiting this planet from other planets, which are a little more technically advanced than we are on earth…. We may first have to show them that we have learned how to resolve our problems by peaceful means rather than warfare, before we are accepted as fully qualified universal team members."
Further accounts of sightings from
- Major Gordon Cooper
- Donald Slayton
- Major Robert White
- Joseph A. Walker
- Commander Eugene Cernan
- Ed White & James McDivitt
- James Lovell and Frank Borman
- Neil Armstrong & Edwin Aldrin
- Maurice Chatelain
- Scott Carpenter
- President Obama on the Late Show with Stephen Colbert, November 2020
- Ruth Montgomery. Aliens Among Us, pp. 43-44.
- New Zealand resident recollection of native wisdom
- Exopolitics Journal 4:2 (December 2013)
- to the Huffington Post
- Stephanie Mlot. PCMag, July 27, 2020: "Pentagon's UFO Program May Make Some Findings Public"
- Martin Wainwright. The Guardian, Mar 27, 2012: Labour councillor's 'real' mother was a 9ft green alien
- Tom Parfitt. The Guardian, Sept 21, 2006: King of Kalmykia
- "Create your own reality" on the New Message wiki.