This category includes types of extraterrestrials who can pass for human and walk among us undetected, such as the "Nordic" as well as types who are Mediterranean in appearance. Others, reportedly, might resemble humans but with distinctively non-human features, sometimes cat- or bird-like or blue.
Descriptions of Humanoid types
Reports of races from Mars and Venus describe them as humanoid, as in the "little green men" of the mid-Twentieth Century.
- by Paul Hellyer, Charles Hall, Billy Meier
Paul Hellyer, the former Canada Defense Minister, describes different types of humanoid extraterrestrials and their planets of origin, including within our solar system.  The Tall Whites mentioned by Paul Hellyer, described in Charles Hall's encounters and the Pleiadians of Billy Meier's contacts resemble the Nordics. These two groups, or all three, are conflated in some sources.
- by Elizabeth Klarer, Barbara Marciniak
The Santinians who contacted Elizabeth Klarer are recorded as seen around the world. Barbara Marciniak regards the Pleiadians whom she channels as a collective of multi-dimensional beings whom she describes as "bright blue beings."
- in official documents
The Majestic-12 Group Special Operations Manual SOM1-01 entitled Extraterrestrial Entities and Technology, Recover and Disposal describes two types:
EBE Type I. Thee entities are humanoid and might be mistaken for human beings of the Oriental race if seen from a distance. They are bi-pedal, 5-5 feet 4 inches in height and weigh 80-100 pounds. Proportionately they are similar to humans, although the cranium is somewhat larger and more rounded. The skin is a pale, chalky-yellow in color, thick, and slightly pebbled in appearance. The eyes are small, wide-set, almond-shaped, with brownish-black irises with very large pupils. The whites of the eyes are not like that of humans, but have a pale gray cast. The ears are small and set low on the skull. The nose is thin and long, and the mouth is wider than in humans, and nearly lipless. There is no apparent facial hair and very little body hair, that bein very fine and confined to the underarm and the groin area. The body is thin and without apparent body fat, but the muscles are well-developed. The hands are small, with four long digits but no opposable thumb. The outside digit is jointed in a manner as to be nearly opposable, and there is no webbing between the fingers as in humans. The legs are slightly but noticeably bowed, and the feet are somewhat splayed and proportionately large.
EBE Type II. These entities are humanoid but differ from Type I in many respects. They are bi-pedal, 3 feet 5 inches - 4 feet 2 inches in height and weigh 25-50 pounds. Proportionately, the head is much larger than humans or Type I EBEs, the cranium bein much larger and elongated. The eyes are very large, slanted, and nearly wrap around the side of the skull. They are black with no whites showing. There is no noticeable brow ridge, and the skull has a slight peak that runs over the crown. The nose consists of two small slits which sit high above the slit-like mouth. There are no external ears. The skin is a pale bluish-gray color, bein somewhat darker on the back of the creature, and is very smooth and fine-celled. There is no hair on either the face or the body, and these creatures do not appear to be mammalian. The arms are long in proportion to the legs, and the hands have three long, tapering fingers and a thumb which is nearly as long as the fingers. The second finger is thicker than the others, but not as long as the index finger. The feet are small and narrow, and four toes are joined together with a membrane.
- other eyewitness accounts
"The stranger wore a greenish one-piece coverall, which covered him all the way up to his neck, and they could not see any buttons or seams. He also wore a very wide belt around his waist. But what really grabbed their attention was the man's long, light brown hair. His eyes were light blue and somewhat slanted, and his skin was a bronze color."
- Exopolitics South Africa.Exophenotypes
- Wired magazine, April 12, 2012. Cat People, Strippers and Telekinesis: Tales From Alien Abductees
- Think About It's Alien Type Summary: Blue Arcturians
- Paul Hellyer on Russia Today, posted on YouTube Jan. 5, 2014 at 9:00.: "'Aliens could share more tech with us, if we warmonger less' - Former Canada Defense Minister"
- Klarer's autobiography Beyond the Light Barrier
- Barbara Marciniak The Pleiadians Book: A Collection of Channelings
- Bringers of the Dawn
- Linda Moulton Howe Zeta Reticuli E Ts Friendly Neutral Hostile
- Majestic-12 Group Special Operations Manual Extraterrestrial Entities and Technology, Recover and Disposal
- Chet Dembeck. Aug 1, 2021. "Summer of 1954 Became Historic Year for Interactions Between Aliens and Humans"
- Jerome Clark. Extraordinary Encounters: An Encyclopedia of Extraterrestrials and Otherworldly Beings
- Jacques Vallee. Passport to Magonia
- Hybrids Rising. Tall Whites, Pleiadians and Blond Nordic ETs