The mission of the Allies of Humanity
"We are not the visitors. We are observers. We claim no rights to your world, and we have no agenda to establish ourselves here. For this reason, our names are hidden, for we do not pursue relations with you beyond our ability to provide our counsel in this way. 
"We have been sent by the Unseen Ones to live in the proximity of your world in order to observe the events we are about to describe."
"We have been sent for a very specific purpose—to witness the events that are occurring in your world and, given the opportunity to do so, to communicate to you what we see and what we know. " 
"We observe the visitors’ activities, which are growing."
- "We have been sent as observers from several different free nations in this region of space, to observe the extraterrestrial Intervention that is occurring in the world today, to report on its activities and to reveal its hidden motives and agenda so that the human family might become aware and prepared for the reality of Contact. It is this reality of Contact that is essential for your understanding."
"We give greetings from far away now. In our ﬁrst two sets of communications to you, we were able to be in the proximity of your world in a hidden location in your solar system. But now we have been forced to ﬂee, since our revelations have become public. The Intervention that is occurring in your world by those extraterrestrial races who would seek to take advantage of a weak and divided humanity have searched for us, seeking to ﬁnd us and to destroy us so that we may not report on their activities in the world and thus reveal their hidden plans and motivations."
- "We will speak in these Brieﬁngs about this greater arena of life. We will give you the information that is needed even if it does not answer your desires for speciﬁc names, dates and places, which would be meaningless to you and which would not serve a useful purpose, for you cannot verify these things for yourself."
- "We consider ourselves to be the Allies of Humanity, and we hope in time that you will consider us to be such, for such we are. And though we cannot prove this, we hope to demonstrate this through our words and through the wisdom of our counsel." 
- "We encourage you to consider our words deeply, without fear, if that is possible, and with the kind of conviction and determination that we know resides in all human hearts."
To preserve freedom in the universe
"We represent several races joined together in our small alliance to support the emergence of Knowledge and Wisdom in the universe, particularly with races that are on the threshold of emerging into the Greater Community." 
"We do not attempt to persuade governments or to lay claim to certain parts of the world or to certain resources that exist there.
- Instead, we observe, and we wish to report what we observe, for this is our mission in being here."
"To help you come to see, if possible, what we are seeing from our vantage point."
"Our task is to reveal the real nature of the Intervention that is occurring in the world today, to warn you and to prepare you for the realities of life in the universe, to give you a greater impetus for human unity and cooperation and to show you the great need for the cessation of conﬂict within your world."
"It is important now that we address the question of how the Intervention is functioning within the context of the three primary requirements that humanity must meet and must utilize in order to become a free race in the universe."
- "It is because humanity has not responded with wisdom appropriately to this Intervention that we, as representatives of the free nations in your vicinity of space, have been sent here to observe this Intervention, to learn of its activities within your world and to reveal to you the nature of these activities, their purpose and indeed the nature of such Interventions as they so frequently occur everywhere in the Greater Community."
"We, therefore, hope that our presence can help clarify the picture and help you and others to see what is truly there. We do not have these compromises in our perception, for we were sent to witness the very things that we are describing."
Not to interfere
"We do not involve ourselves with the daily lives of individuals in the world."
"We cannot control the outcome. We can only advise you as to the choices and decisions that your people must make in light of these greater events." 
- The Allies of Humanity, Book One, Third Briefing: A Great Warning
- The Allies of Humanity, Book One, First Briefing: The Extraterrestrial Presence in the World Today
- The Allies of Humanity, Book One, Second Briefing: The Challenge to Human Freedom
- The Allies of Humanity, Book Three, First Briefing: The Reality of Contact
- The Allies of Humanity, Book Three, Third Briefing: The Tools of the Intervention