Welcome to the Extraterrestrial Wiki, your resource for the most direct take on the situation regarding the extraterrestrial presence in our world.
- Find All pages by clicking on Special pages in the sidebar
- Check out Recent changes for latest updates and additions
- Start typing a key word in the search box in the top right, select exact match or containing keyword.
- Scope of the Extraterrestrial Wiki
This wiki regards the reality of intelligent life in the universe and the presence of alien species here on Earth as givens, unquestionably, while giving some attention to the proof for extraterrestrial visitation upon Earth. The content of this wiki, of course, is not exhaustive, rather a work in progress with ample references to resources for further study.
- reports of extraterrestrial contact
- types and species of ETs
- extraterrestrial agenda theories
- government involvement and political persuasion
- citizen responses and organizations
- popular culture depictions
- Skeptics and critics
- The message from the Allies of Humanity
Constructive feedback, recommendations and content to share are all welcome!
Evaluating the evidence
- Discernment in the mental environment is what is called for.
Follow the trail of evidence to decide for yourself: what does this preponderance of testimony add up to, if not an extraterrestrial visitation done in a clandestine manner, with subtle agenda only to be revealed when it is far advanced?
Each page and every paragraph or item on a list is a data point in this field, where clear and convincing evidence is not universally witnessed. The sum of every concept and testimony does accumulate to a set of information for which each particular must be examined for legitimacy, and some will fall short and opinions will hold sway. These questions  apply to every particular perspective and point of evidence about or communications from extraterrestrials:
- Is it observable?
- Is it plausible?
- Is it supportive and empowering for humanity?
Evaluating off-world messages
- Any outside influence must be questioned as to motive
- Why is it here?
- What is it bringing?
- "Are these emissaries really presenting something new or are they just presenting themselves and using what seems popular or conventional or even radical in the moment, yet well documented from before? Is there real substance and merit to their presentation?”
Evaluating any communication with a spiritual component
- "Do not trust any spiritual teaching that does not emphasize your authority or that does not emphasize the reclamation of the deeper spiritual intelligence within you.
- Do not trust any spiritual teaching that does not call you into the world to respond and to act, to contribute, to learn and to give.
- Do not respond to any spiritual teaching that robs you of your responsibility to do this and that does not cultivate genuine and practical wisdom within you."
- Other encyclopedias