Welcome to the Extraterrestrial Wiki, a site dedicated to surveying the landscape of
- reports of extraterrestrial contact
- types and species of ETs
- extraterrestrial agenda theories
- government involvement and political persuasion
- citizen responses and organizations
- popular culture depictions
Your constructive participation is welcome!
Evaluating the evidence
Each page and every paragraph or item on a list is a data point in this field where clear and convincing evidence is not universally witnessed. The sum of every concept and testimony does accumulate to a set of information for which each particular must be examined for legitimacy, and some will fall short and opinions will hold sway. These questions  apply to every particular perspective and point of evidence about or communications from extraterrestrials:
- Is it observable?
- Is it plausible?
- Is it supportive and empowering for humanity?
Evaluating off-world messages
- "Are these emissaries really presenting something new or are they just presenting themselves and using what seems popular or conventional or even radical in the moment, yet well documented from before? Is there real substance and merit to their presentation?”
- Evaluating any spiritual teaching
- "Do not trust any spiritual teaching that does not emphasize your authority or that does not emphasize the reclamation of the deeper spiritual intelligence within you.
- Do not trust any spiritual teaching that does not call you into the world to respond and to act, to contribute, to learn and to give.
- Do not respond to any spiritual teaching that robs you of your responsibility to do this and that does not cultivate genuine and practical wisdom within you."
- Find All pages by clicking on Special pages in the sidebar
- Check out Recent changes for latest updates and additions
- Start typing a key word in the search box in the top right
- The extraterrestrial wiki at Wikia
- Extraterrestrial life page at Wikipedia
- The Allies of Humanity Briefings (all free online)