Difference between revisions of "Talk:Visitors to Earth"
From Extraterrestrial Wiki
(Created page with "'''Notes from the Allies on what the visitors want''' ===''The Allies of Humanity Book One'', 1st Briefing: [https://www.::.org/alien-races-earth/ The Extraterrestrial Presen...")
Latest revision as of 21:10, 8 November 2019
Notes from the Allies on what the visitors want
- 1 The Allies of Humanity Book One, 1st Briefing: The Extraterrestrial Presence in the World Today
- 2 The Allies of Humanity Book One, 2nd Briefing: The Challenge to Human Freedom
- 3 The Allies of Humanity Book One, 3rd Briefing: A Great Warning
- 4 The Allies of Humanity Book Two, 1st Briefing:The Universe into Which You Are Emerging
- 5 Book Two, 2nd Briefing: Why the Intervention is Occurring
- 6 The Allies of Humanity Book Two, 3rd Briefing: The Influence upon Humanity
The Allies of Humanity Book One, 1st Briefing: The Extraterrestrial Presence in the World Today
- "The visitors are here to gain humanity’s allegiance.
- They do not want to destroy human establishments or the human presence.
- Instead, they wish to use these for their own benefit.
- Their intention is employment, not destruction."
The Allies of Humanity Book One, 2nd Briefing: The Challenge to Human Freedom
- "Other races of beings ... are coming to your world seeking to protect their interests and to discover what opportunities may lie ahead."
- "They do not seek to destroy you but to gain your allegiance and your alliance so that your existence in the world and your activities here can be for their benefit"
- "They feel that they are coming here to save the world from humanity. Some even believe they are here to save humanity from itself. They feel that they are in the right and do not consider that their actions are inappropriate or unethical. According to their ethics, they are doing what is considered to be reasonable and important. However, for all freedom-loving beings, such an approach cannot be justified."
- "The visitors believe that this is entirely appropriate in order to preserve the world. They feel that they are doing humanity a great service, and so they are wholehearted in their persuasions"
- "Your visitors cannot live on the surface of your world. They must either seek shelter underground, which they are doing, or they must live aboard their own craft, which they often keep hidden in large bodies of water."
The Allies of Humanity Book One, 3rd Briefing: A Great Warning
The Allies of Humanity Book Two, 1st Briefing:The Universe into Which You Are Emerging
- "In order for economic powers to gain access to your world and to gain control of your world, they must use more subtle means—means of persuasion, means of inducement. They must have you desire them to be here, to welcome them, to want what they have to offer, to seek their assistance and their initial offerings. They want you to believe that you need them and that without them, you cannot succeed. In this way, they satisfy the restraints that are placed upon them. In this way, they can gain control of your world according to the rules that have been established."
Book Two, 2nd Briefing: Why the Intervention is Occurring
The Allies of Humanity Book Two, 3rd Briefing: The Influence upon Humanity
- "They have become quite adept in using the powers of persuasion. Their primary focus beyond their normal avenues of trade and commerce is to gain access to emerging worlds such as yours and to new mineral and biological discoveries in the regions in which they are dominant. Because in most regions they are prevented from having a military presence beyond their own security forces, they must engage in more subtle and more time-consuming activities. And yet this is seen by them as appropriate here because they want humanity’s cooperation. They cannot function in the world without your help. They cannot breathe your atmosphere. They cannot gain access to your resources. They cannot live upon the surface of your world effectively, and so in order to take full advantage of the resources of your world and the strategic position of your world, they must have human assistance.
- Indeed, beyond this, the Collectives that are functioning in the world today want to add a human component to their collective community and mentality. It is not simply that they want you to be a work force for them; they want you to become a part of them. This adds to their collective strength and will minimize any resistance in the future that humanity might mount for its own sake. This is why there is such a great investment of time and energy in gaining human allegiance, in bonding with humanity through interbreeding and in establishing a deep and pervasive association with the human family.
- This world is so valuable that the Intervention does not want to risk a human revolution in the future."
- "They need governments, they need religions, they need all of this functioning structure through which their organization can flow.
- Therefore, at the outset they must gain alliances. They must gain followers. They must gain assistance from individuals, especially those whom they deem to be in positions of power and authority."